The Come Up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse

+4
Vladimir Mose
SomeLad123
iamnoob74
toggl3
8 posters

Go down

Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse Empty Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse

Post  moses Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 am

THey Radom Kill Us And I Want Them Banned Perm Plz help us

moses

Back to top Go down

Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse Empty Re: Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse

Post  toggl3 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:39 am

This morning they made a gun factory and the price for p228 was 700!!! We only managed to make them lower it to 400. I thought 300 is kinda the top price for a pistol. After that they bought a shipment of silent snipers and sold it for 10k. I think something that costs less than 4k shouldn't be sold more than twice the price. They said that Anita told them those prices, if that is true then i am sorry.

P.P. I think Juppie was there too, may be even soz. Don't remember exactly, anyone who was a witness please write unless this is normal(setting high prices).
toggl3
toggl3

Back to top Go down

Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse Empty Re: Plz Ban Raivias and vladiar moses for rdm prop block and abuse

Post  iamnoob74 Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

NOTE: DO NOT BAN THEY ARE STOPPING THEY ARE NOT GONNA ABUSE

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:02 pm

toggl3 wrote:This morning they made a gun factory and the price for p228 was 700!!! We only managed to make them lower it to 400. I thought 300 is kinda the top price for a pistol. After that they bought a shipment of silent snipers and sold it for 10k. I think something that costs less than 4k shouldn't be sold more than twice the price. They said that Anita told them those prices, if that is true then i am sorry.

P.P. I think Juppie was there too, may be even soz. Don't remember exactly, anyone who was a witness please write unless this is normal(setting high prices).
700? Woah..
They made food 10k
This morning
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 am

bud i ded noteng vruong ! Karmelita sait mi do seel gans forr 10 key geepee eachh ! end i em nod bed pleier ! yesh xD
Vladimir Mose
Vladimir Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 am

yeah nice post, For those RDM kills, that was like for that BECOSE - we don't kill none yust for kinda fun !
someone prop blocked our hause and doesn't take off prop block he blocked me for some 30 minutes and i cent kill myself threw console i re-spawned in same place !
propblcked us - WeT, Yuppie, and more more players. all time they trying to destroy our house with grandees ! they destroyed all our windows doors,
we kill them some 2 times why doing shits in our house - they do more shits,. all the time !
about thet food i and guns - i put price 700- then i put it to 300 in some 3 minutes so don't cry,
About that, food it was 10k we laugh about it and yust wanted to see someone will buy it or no some 3 ppl buy it, and in 1 minute again come 3 gangsters and threw grenades in our shops microwave explode and gun lab too we kill them, they run to our house and then threw grandees to our house again we kill them and they went to forums.
this is because none kill is yust for fun all kills is because people doing shits with our things, and i think need more ADMINS TO SERVER BECAUSE HERE IS MANY MANY PEOPLE WHY IS DOING SHITS ! and the need be banned !

and i think me and Vladimir is playing in this server some 3 weeks and we aren't doing any shits like that, we NEVER PROP BLOCK SOMEONE HOUSE HOW MANY PPL IS DOING WITH OUR HAUSE ! - PPL THINK WHAT ARE U DOING !

and i yust standing doing nothing ppl come to me and start hitting me with combo fists i take sniper kill him and he start panic and prop block our house, and doing more shits, they themselves are guilty. they doing some shits with us we same to them and we yust don't kill ppl for nothing.

very much here is lie and many ppl is doing very very big shits to us, yust because we are building houses very very good and people yust envy.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

http://www.ey-gaming.ucoz.lv/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 am

yeahsh i think thei want to keel us bicos of aur nacionalitee ! end when admin goes bai bai (slepp) pleiers start dm and keel us T_T ai em so kraiing T_T_T_T_T_T
Vladimir Mose
Vladimir Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 am

i'm agree.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  sozuki Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 am

uuuhm first of all i dont understand shit of what you guys typed there!
and second anita said to make the pistols 800 so there will be less rdm
but i think that wont help its the snipers, people use that to much to rdm with out getting seen
so BAN SNIPERS!!!

sozuki

Back to top Go down

Post  toggl3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 am

Setting high prices is not a way to stop rdm. Constant admin presence and banns are the only way. If they see 800 for pistol they will just demote you and they will become gun dealers. It's just not alright to make 10k shipment of snipers and then uzi's 10k too. I think I made some screenshots so don't deny that. About the grenades- yeah they suck. My shop and microwave have been destroyed several times too. And yes, some people do envy if they see a cool house, but this is not a reason to start making shitty things. Most of the times it is about age, little kids are just built to torment. And some people use that and say "but it was my little bro". Well no one cares who it was, just don't let him do bad things. Some people are made for making other peoples lives miserable. And unless we make their lives miserable, they won't stop! And you are not right it is about your nationality. I'm from a shitty country, but i still have friends in the server. Your are either to get yourself and nice permanent ban or you ain't!
toggl3
toggl3

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 am

we sill yust see what admins will say.
about prices u sed i take them off in 1 minute lolz.
and we arent kids, we have 15 years.
yust we will see we will get banned or no.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

And why server is offline all day now ?
in morning it was online lol i played nice in morning but i got killled some 30 times i even dont bought no wepons.
ysut ppl enny us all time Very Happy
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am

No you won't get banned don't worry^^ xD

Anita

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 am

Oh relly?
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:53 am

Really... I don't want them to get banned

Anita

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:54 am

Joke.
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 am

tnx, Anita We respect u !
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 am

yies, ai em a guud pleier ! i jast laik to beeld hauses ! but todei Juppi abosed me. when wi loug in he rdm us and then wi spwnennd a big prop, then wi has eskeiped him, he folouwd as and then we blocked him and after dat we has executed him and hi was laik " oh uoy will get bann" ! i dount want to dai ! aaa ! i em a guud pleier okeij ?
Vladimir Mose
Vladimir Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 am

agein Very Happy bro. Very Happy
lol -yies, ai em a guud pleier ! i jast laik to beeld hauses ! but todei Juppi abosed me. when wi loug in he rdm us and then wi spwnennd a big prop, then wi has eskeiped him, he folouwd as and then we blocked him and after dat we has executed him and hi was laik " oh uoy will get bann" ! i dount want to dai ! aaa ! i em a guud pleier okeij ?

yes,im em a good player ! i yust like to build houses ! but today yuppie abused me. When we log on server, he rdm us than we spawned big prop to get away from him that take it off, he followed us and than we blocked him with 4x4 prop, after that we had execute him and hi was like " oh you will get ban" ! i don't want to die ! aaa ! em i good player okey ? Very Happy

he called us in very very bad words too, WoT or WaT is his name he was there too and he does the same ! Very Happy he abused me in baddest words i ever heard. about my mom, it was so bad he all time was saying i kill Ur mom i fuck or mom i yust want to kill him hes retarded omg ! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid No No No No No
i yust don't know what to do with players like this !

SAD BRO.
SAD.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  toggl3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 am

Juppie has rdmed me a few times too. An i think i still have the pic where he blocked my house. I now think that people are intentionally trying to make mose's look bad. May be they really don't like people from some nationalities. I might be wrong, but i fell like they are telling the truth.
toggl3
toggl3

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 am

toggl3 i accept u !
if u was in server today in morning gosh, that was awful how they abused us.
if i cen record that somehow !
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 am

Better close this theme, everything has already been established here.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mose Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 am

but you can't ban if you dont have atleast screenshots, im not talking about video stuff.... yeah
Vladimir Mose
Vladimir Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 am

Vladimir Mose wrote:but you can't ban if you dont have atleast screenshots, im not talking about video stuff.... yeah
thats true.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  Juppie Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 am

Nah toggle, i wasnt there, i never saw gun lab for 700$ or Snipers for 10k O_O
Should be ban able..
True they usually RDM and fuck our lives and should be taken care of already

BTW - WTF? I PROP BLOCKED UR HOUSE!?!

Juppie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down