The Come Up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers

+3
sozuki
Anita
iamnoob74
7 posters

Go down

Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers Empty Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers

Post  iamnoob74 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Um I Want To Be An Admin Becuase I Keep Getting Rdmed And I Want To Ban Those Rdmers Not Perm But A Day Or Two Becuase Like People In The Game I Play With Rdm Or Just Prop Block And PropPush Its Annoying And I Want To Stop Them BookH0f Said I Should Apply And Said I Could Be A Possible Good Admin Thanks For Taking Your Time On THis Message Approve Or Don't XD Very Happy I love you INGAME NAME:TheLastPiece Ps: I Never Rdm Abuse Prob Block Or Push All Those Times I Did That It Was My 15 Year Old Bro Who Thinks Its Funny To Rdm Abuse Push And Block I Do Not Do Any Thing Bad I Will Do a Good Job I Swear Guys Trust Me And Im Also On Alot So Dont Worry

Last edited by iamnoob74 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Messed Up First And Second Time)

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers Empty Re: Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers

Post  Anita Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:10 am

If I remember right, you abused cop, and when you got demoted you fisted everyone.

Anita

Back to top Go down

Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers Empty Re: Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers

Post  sozuki Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 am

oow i remember that to you also fisted me 2 times to death

sozuki

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 am

I say No.

Edit:
Last edited by iamnoob74 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iamnoob74 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 am

please read carefully i do not abuse it is my 15 year old bro... i swear guys

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Post  iamnoob74 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 am

and i edit the thread becuase i lost connceting about 2 times so dont belive me not my fault

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:41 am

Don't give the pass for your bro or you will get demoted?

Anita

Back to top Go down

Post  iamnoob74 Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:12 am

My Bro Wants To be Respected But I Wont Tell Him were To Go I Hope People Promote Me I will DO Good I Swear To God And I Promise THe Normal Players The rdmer's Will Be kicked Banned Or Perm Banned If They Want

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Admin To Ban RDMer's Abuser's And Prop Pushers And Blockers Empty i accept with anita

Post  ottomanhero Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 am

Dont let your bro to play garrysmod... just get a cracked account for he/she so your account wont get banned from server... And as anita said, you abuse cop
ottomanhero
ottomanhero

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/knightsofdestiny

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 am

Stop capping all your words.
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

Thelaspiece when u prop blocked our house and killed us all the day, when u scream in microphone -mother fucker etc. and more shits i fuck or mom i hate when ppl does that shit ! i don't think u had some 15 years. u propblocked us in house and u don't toked off Ur propblocked ! and killed us. and again ppl envy us. because we know more,and can make better than other. thelaspiece

SAD.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

http://www.ey-gaming.ucoz.lv/

Back to top Go down

Post  iamnoob74 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:37 am

--I won't ever use ugly words again --I won't ever use ugly words again--I won't ever use ugly words again--I won't ever use ugly words again--
--I won't ever use ugly words again --I won't ever use ugly words again--I won't ever use ugly words again--I won't ever use ugly words again--

ILIKE
CANDY!!

Last edited by Martinerrr on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ugly words and Candy)

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Post  toggl3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 am

Ahah. I think we all just saw how good of an admin you will be Laughing . Instead of trying to do something which you know you will suck in, calm down and shut the fuck up. There is no way you are going to prove something unless you don't have evidence. So there was no need for your behaviour. You should go to a psychiatrist to get examined and may be some drugs to be prescribed. You've got some serious issues... And people call me nervous Very Happy

P.P. sry, didn't see the problem has already been taken care of.
toggl3
toggl3

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:58 am

i can beat 100% ul be bad admin, we cen see how ur tipping for admins, lol sad.
i think u never will be admin.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

http://www.ey-gaming.ucoz.lv/

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Woah woah woah, stop flaming!

Topic Locked, IAmNoob make a new one if you want, just dont flame.
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down