The Come Up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban My Bro

2 posters

Go down

Unban My Bro Empty Unban My Bro

Post  Dex Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Unban my bro i am sorry what he did wait i did this earlier why am i doing it agian o well so unban him and hes sorry so please he luvs rp and he wont do it agian and if he does let me know so if he does ban him for 3 weeks and ill tell him to stop if he doesnt just perm ban him (The Bordem of this request is killing me) Martinerrr is My fav Same with anita my favs there so playful to bad i cant play gmod on my laptop to slow i tired and this is my comic: I Got Shot:Me: Hi Martinerr. Martinerrr: Sup Dude. Me: sup anita. Anita: Hi. Mexican Guy And His Gun:PEW PEW PEW. Marinerr,anita: Dodge The bullets and say that was a close one. Terrorist: ALLAAAAH. Me: Gets Shot and blown up And screams.
Martinerrr,anita: HOLY CRAP A TERROIST AND A DRIVE BY?...Spots the lastpiece. Me:Tell My Mom i took 600 dollars from her purse and i love her. martinerrr: ok and now u must DIIIIIIE...Shots thelastpiece. Me: that be my clone Very Happy... MUSIC

Dex

Back to top Go down

Unban My Bro Empty Re: Unban My Bro

Post  iamnoob74 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Dex Didnt Make That I Did Sorry Lol I forgot to log on my bro was sleeping so yaaaa anyway just ya I love you hi anita

iamnoob74

Back to top Go down

Post  SomeLad123 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 am

I love that story underneith.
Who is the brother it's all about.
I can remember I kicked him for killing you iamnoob then he came back did it again and you told me you were brothers.
Then it was fine to me, but who banned him?
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down