The Come Up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanktron abusing

Go down

Spanktron abusing Empty Spanktron abusing

Post  toggl3 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 am

He said he will be admin soon but i couldn't find the application. May be he was using Spanktron just for disguise to hide his true identity. He said gun dealer Nikotin4ik or smth like that started shooting him. Well, when i joined he was prop pushing. I demoted him and he chased after me. I managed to get out of my house before he started to chase after me, but gun dealer remained blocked. He gave me a knife before that, he had a sniper and was killing Spanktron because i couldn't do anything trying to get the demo right. I couldn't really defend myself except for blocking the spawn point, which i want to apologize for, it was the only choice. I've got a demo of he pushing me and blocking Nikotin4ik. I don't know which name is RP name and which is in-game name, but crosshair on props shows Spanktron and on his body shows aerSandwich or smth like that, you can see it all in the demo. When I asked why a future admin was stoping RDM( if nikotin4ik really was rdming) by propushing everybody he didn't answer. The demo stopped by it self, but it ended with me saying why are we doing this, then he stopped chasing me, but blocked gun dealer Nikotin4ik even more. I have a screenshots where he says he deserves it for nikotin4ik. I don't think u can stop rdm(if nikotin4ik really did rdm) by blocking him. Make a pic and post it here, don't fucking propush everyone!
I've also got some pics of someone(an admin) removing and moving windows and doors all over the map. I don't know who it was, i just made some pics to prove what i say, so you will be careful with admins.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gt3lytjtgzy
toggl3
toggl3

Back to top Go down