The Come Up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz change your might

4 posters

Go down

Plz change your might Empty Plz change your might

Post  denis112 Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:58 pm

I give to one kick. Perhaps I did 3 wepons.Becouse gundealer there was no, and I did not noclip. Because you told me demotion and do not want to give me demoted.Exemple Martinerr promoted several people. Before I do when I was respected admin I see the network admin did noclip . And cata9catalyn for example, as he was admin noclip and did not wear well with everyone. When I play at 10:00 garrys way people put propblock, kill ... and I wanted to give Kick.But I thought I should ask him and the other admin.I know how you're supposed to be admin I have helped many people and I have deleted several thousand martinerr propblock but deleted scene that I wanted to dance and must do it again. So I think they know what should be an admin only was the first time I was admin and I wanted to see what I can do to change your mind and you can not promise I promise upset anyone so I hope you make me admin until April 15 and see how I handle it if you want you can come today or tomorrow to make me April 2 messiah than read my Kick mesaj.Si gave me an admin for a random thought I did not kill but I was promised :)Ies but i don't now i have permision to Kick people or ban Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by denis112 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
denis112
denis112

Back to top Go down

Plz change your might Empty Re: Plz change your might

Post  Raivis Mose Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:56 pm

i, think UL banned all people who has done u prop blocks, u yust all time no clip thru all town and searching someone who is prop blocking and then ban him instantly even don't sad to him make a keypad or its propblock.
and then was all ppl was new and there i on server was Anita, and u who can make no-clip and i don't think so Anita would do no clip and steal, and u get kicked from server too remember that. and all sad u no clip then 100% u was no clip thru all walls and stealing some stuff. because u get in toggl3 shop too and steal something i don't remember really.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

http://www.ey-gaming.ucoz.lv/

Back to top Go down

Plz change your might Empty Mincinosssss

Post  denis112 Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:13 am

Raivis Mose wrote:i, think UL banned all people who has done u prop blocks, u yust all time no clip thru all town and searching someone who is prop blocking and then ban him instantly even don't sad to him make a keypad or its propblock.
and then was all ppl was new and there i on server was Anita, and u who can make no-clip and i don't think so Anita would do no clip and steal, and u get kicked from server too remember that. and all sad u no clip then 100% u was no clip thru all walls and stealing some stuff. because u get in toggl3 shop too and steal something i don't remember really.
Hey Raivis wen y was admin y do noclip and stole money ,y kick people wen he doo propblock,or someone else
no then wat wee have with me you don't now how y am admin plz don't speak untill you know hy y admin Very Happy Very Happy
denis112
denis112

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:31 am

denis112 wrote:
Raivis Mose wrote:i, think UL banned all people who has done u prop blocks, u yust all time no clip thru all town and searching someone who is prop blocking and then ban him instantly even don't sad to him make a keypad or its propblock.
Hey Raivis wen y was admin y do noclip and stole money ,y kick people wen he doo propblock,or someone else
no then wat wee have with me you don't now how y am admin plz don't speak untill you know hy y admin Very Happy Very Happy

i never was admin on Garry mod, sad ye because this is first server on who i started to play, and i like here to play many ppl is nice but other is yust annoying, and i never make no clip to steal i make gangster and go threw doors throw grenades and steal something but i never make no clip i make money by self selling and printing. and i steal yust for fun because i don't have nothing to do.
and if IL be admin IL make some nice event all time find me and get 20k.
yust to ppl would be fun Very Happy
i don't do some stupid thing to ppl get bad or they quit.
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Plz change your might Empty OKOOOKOK

Post  denis112 Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:41 am

Raivis Mose wrote:
denis112 wrote:

i never was admin on Garry mod, sad ye because this is first server on who i started to play, and i like here to play many ppl is nice but other is yust annoying, and i never make no clip to steal i make gangster and go threw doors throw grenades and steal something but i never make no clip i make money by self selling and printing. and i steal yust for fun because i don't have nothing to do.
and if IL be admin IL make some nice event all time find me and get 20k.
yust to ppl would be fun Very Happy
i don't do some stupid thing to ppl get bad or they quit.
yes you are a bad player i don't have anything with you but you are anoynd becouse you want do go out on the server yesterday wen you stole me microwave's and ween you see me you kill me hey y don't want to fight with you ok......>Y want to be friend with everybody ok.wat you say to stardet again ok you and me to be friends ..??????
denis112
denis112

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Mose Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 am

its because i was Gangster job Robber i need rob there written go and steal something when u are gangster, i yust go and steal ur microwave then u blocked all my house ! for that i steeled Ur microwave we blow up Ur doors with grenades i was market dealer killed u for that because u don't remove Ur props then u make them again, we kill u again, then u don't make Ur props and we don't kill u anymore, if u don't maked any props we don't kill u , its ur fault ! now u hate me Very Happy
i was Robber, when Anita was robber he steeled my money all time i don't go to forums i think thats nice i like its ROLLEPLAY RP ! if u don't like it then go to others servers. Stealing its part of RP. Yust accept it. ! lol!
Raivis Mose
Raivis Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  denis112 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 am

Raivis Mose wrote:its because i was Gangster job Robber i need rob there written go and steal something when u are gangster, i yust go and steal ur microwave then u blocked all my house ! for that i steeled Ur microwave we blow up Ur doors with grenades i was market dealer killed u for that because u don't remove Ur props then u make them again, we kill u again, then u don't make Ur props and we don't kill u anymore, if u don't maked any props we don't kill u , its ur fault ! now u hate me Very Happy
i was Robber, when Anita was robber he steeled my money all time i don't go to forums i think thats nice i like its ROLLEPLAY RP ! if u don't like it then go to others servers. Stealing its part of RP. Yust accept it. ! lol!
Ies is true you are gangster and you stole but Cloud is citizen and he stole and ween y want to goo behind microwave and Raivis kill me and ween y got ther the microwave is your Very Happy
denis112
denis112

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Mose Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 pm

oh ye, Cloud is a very bad user, he steals alot ! but stealing isnt bannable so idc !!! Very Happy

no, rlly ! irl even cop can steal sht, but then he will be fired from job. If citizen steals he usually gets in jail Razz
Vladimir Mose
Vladimir Mose

Back to top Go down

Post  ottomanhero Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

stop spamming topics
ottomanhero
ottomanhero

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/knightsofdestiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content