The Come Up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hy Eazy Please

2 posters

Go down

Hy Eazy Please Empty Hy Eazy Please

Post  denis112 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

I gave to one cick. Perhaps I did 3 arme.Becouse gundealer there was no, and I did not noclip. Because you told me demotion and do not want to give me demoted ne.Exemple Martinerr promoted several people. Before I do when I was respected admin I see the network admin did noclip . And cata9catalyn for example, as he was admin noclip and did not wear well with everyone. When I play at 10:00 garrys way people put propblock, kill ... and I wanted to give cick.But I thought I should ask him and the other admin.Eu know how you're supposed to be admin I have helped many people and I have deleted several thousand martinerr propblock but deleted scene that I wanted to dance and must do it again. So I think they know what should be an admin only was the first time I was admin and I wanted to see what I can do to change your mind and you can not promise I promise upset anyone so I hope you make me admin until April 15 and see how I handle it if you want you can come today or tomorrow to make me April 2 messiah than read my cick mesajul.Si gave me an admin for a random thought I did not kill but I was promised :)Yes but y don't now i have permision to cick people or ban Very Happy

Last edited by denis112 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
denis112
denis112

Back to top Go down

Hy Eazy Please Empty Re: Hy Eazy Please

Post  SomeLad123 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:45 am

Exemple Martinerr promoted several people and took his weapon for him.

What do you mean took his weapon for him?
And who did I promoted?
SomeLad123
SomeLad123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  denis112 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 am

Martinerrr wrote:Exemple Martinerr promoted several people and took his weapon for him.

What do you mean took his weapon for him?
And who did I promoted?
Soryy for wepons my mystake but you promoted a guy for Guest
Very Happy
denis112
denis112

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down